Heart and Vascular Care
Heart disease remains a leading threat to the health of Americans. That's why our experienced cardiac team is committed to delivering expert care for your heart. We offer a broad spectrum of cardiac services in the Tampa Bay area, from non-invasive tests for early diagnosis and treatment to diagnostic heart catheterizations. We believe in treating the whole person, not just the disease. At Tampa Community Hospital, you can expect a personalized, coordinated approach and the caring attention you deserve - all aimed toward achieving great results.
Heart and Vascular Care at Tampa Community Hospital: Why Choose Us
We provide exceptional heart and vascular care for patients in the Tampa Bay Area. Our comprehensive approach to care means that both patients and families get the support they need. We are especially known for our:
- All-private rooms in our facility: Our private rooms provide a restorative setting for patients to heal and spend time with family and friends.
- Convenient location: We offer all our diagnosis and treatment services in one location, simplifying our patients' access for doctor visits and other appointments.
- Family-centered approach: We provide a comfortable waiting lounge with recliners and TVs for families. Our caring staff keep families updated on their loved ones who are having heart or vascular surgery.
- Local physicians and staff: At Tampa Community Hospital, it's like family members treating family. Our health care experts live right here in your community.
Comprehensive Heart and Vascular Services
Learn more about our complete services for diagnosing and treating heart and vascular conditions:
Meet Our Heart and Vascular Physicians
Our highly trained physicians, nurses and other health care professionals are experts in their field and bring a caring touch to heart and vascular care. Our team includes:
- Board-certified cardiothoracic and vascular surgeons
- Board-certified cardiologists
- Accredited radiologists
- Certified physician assistants and nurse practitioners
Health care professionals in our Emergency Room support the heart and vascular team. Learn more about our Emergency Room services.
Heart and Vascular Education and Support
We support our patients and their families with educational classes, including:
- Chronic Disease Management
- Diabetes Self-Management
- Healthy Eating Every Day
- Heart-Healthy Nutrition: Eating for a Healthy Heart
- Nutrition and Diabetes
Contact Us for Heart and Vascular Care
For more information about our hospital, contact us. To get a physician referral or to speak with a registered nurse about your health questions, call Consult-A-Nurse at 1-855-245-8330.