Our Mission: To Enhance the Lives in Our Community One Patient at a Time.
Thank you for choosing Tampa Community Hospital. Tampa Community Hospital is proud to announce the partnership with HCA, Hospital Corporation of America. Based in Nashville, Tennessee, today HCA remains the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services.
For more than 35 years, our 201-bed hospital has served northwest Hillsborough and northeast Pinellas counties with comprehensive medical, diagnostic, surgical and emergency services. We are committed to providing high-quality healthcare with a focus on customer service through amenities that include all private rooms and room service. With a team of 500 dedicated employees and more than 300 physicians on staff, our hospital is equipped with the expertise to provide a wide array of health services. Our medical staff includes skilled, board-certified physicians representing dozens of medical specialties. Through the delivery of compassionate healthcare, you will see the desire to help others in the hearts and minds of our caring and experienced nurses, medical technicians and support staff.
In addition, Tampa Community Hospital offers many of the latest advances in healthcare technology available today. These tools help our physicians and staff to provide the best care for our patients and treat a wide variety of medical conditions. Some of these technology advances include 64 slice Computed Tomography (CT) Imaging and a state-of-the-art Endoscopic and Endobronchial Ultrasound System that aides in the early detection of cancer.
At Tampa Community Hospital, we want the patient experience to be as pleasant, convenient and comfortable as possible. We’re here to help you get well, get healthy, and get your life back to normal as quickly as possible.
We welcome the opportunity to serve you and your family. We thank you for your trust and appreciate you making Tampa Community Hospital your hospital of choice.
Chief Executive Officer
- Advanced Diagnostic Services (64 -slice CT, MRI, Nuclear medicine, Ultrasound)
- Women's Imaging; Bone Densitometry Procedure (DEXA), Breast Sonography, Breast Biopsy, Minimally Invasive Ultrasound -Guided Biopsy, Pelvic/Vagiinal Ultrasounds
- Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy
- Community Education and Support Groups
- 22-bed emergency department providing care for major emergencies and a fast track for less serious cases
- Innovative treatments for urological problems and prostate cancer
- Comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services, including speech, occupational and physical therapies and cardiopulmonary services
Specialized Centers of Care:
- Alcohol and Drug Recovery Center with Intensive Outpatient Program
- Behavioral Health Center
- Digestive Health and Endoscopy Center
- Heart & Vascular Imaging Center
- Intensive Care Unit
- Progressive Care Unit